The requirements for a content management system in large organizations are often complex and cannot be fulfilled completely by standard applications.
We are deeply involved in the development of existing open source software solutions. With the experience we gained in these projects, we can adjust those swiftly to your demands
User of editing systems usually have various backgrounds and tasks to achieve.
Be it online journalists, content manager or part-time editor: We will put ourselfes in your perspective and design software in a way, that teh users can focus on their actual tasks.
Choose one -- desktop solutions, collaborative platforms or mobile applications: Modern web technologies are today's basic tools to meet almost all requirements on business applications. We are experts in solving extensive problems in order to support you and your workflow as best as possible - cross-platform and sustainable.
Over the last decade we took part in the development of the Zope web application server and the related database ZODB. During this time we build up deep knowledge with projects based on Zope2, Zope3/ZTK and Pyramid. You can benefit from our expertise as core developer and the practical experience with the development of complex applications based on Zope, in case you need some assistance with your existing Zope projects.
- Review and maintenance of existing Zope applications
- Update and migration of existing applications to current Zope versions, including 3rd party library dependencies
- Integration of heterogeneous systems, e.g. relational databases with Zope applications.
- Fix bugs in the Zope core libraries, which constrain your current application
- Design concepts for application and system architecture to achieve high availability and high performance.
- Tuning and debugging
Python is the programming language of our choice and the basis of our daily work. In doing so, we not only develop solutions, but also support our customers with challenges using their own Python-based applications.
Depending on your needs, we can provide guidance or develop problem solutions together with your developers ("hands on").
- Migration of applications and libraries to Python 3.
- Code reviews with a focus on code quality, future viability, security, etc.
- Analysis and design of software architectures.
- Introduction / modernisation of test infrastructures.
- Requirement analysis and process consulting.